You may return unopened products (or items containing a reasonable amount of the unused product), in original packaging within 30 days from the date which the order was placed, for a refund or store credit of the purchase price. Only unopened or minimally used items that are in the original packaging may be returned for a refund or store credit. If you have any questions about whether your opened product qualifies for return or refund, please contact a customer service representative at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help.
Return Processing: In order to return a product, you must contact us and submit a return request. If the item is damaged or defective, we may request for you to email us pictures of damaged or defective merchandise prior to approving the return.
Damaged Items: If you receive a damaged item, the issue must be reported to customer service within 48 hours of delivery to receive a replacement item. We only replace items if they are defective or damaged and exchanges are only for exact item purchased, unless the item is no longer available.
HOW TO REQUEST A RETURN/REFUND:
- Contact us via the Contact Us page. Our agents will get back to you with details on how to take the next step.
- Repackage the item including all original parts, packing materials, instructions, etc. Within reason, this means that everything must be returned exactly as it was sent to you. Items must be unused and undamaged to qualify for the refund.
- For defective returns, you will be issued a prepaid return label.
- If you are to receive a refund, it will be issued when the returned item has been received in satisfactory condition.
- Refunds will be processed within 5-7 business days of receiving the item(s) and will be applied directly to the payment method that was used to make the purchase. Refunds can only be issued to the original form of payment for the corresponding order.